Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Saturday, March 28, 2009

rock on mama!

this is one of the coolest families you'll ever meet. and just to refresh your memory they are part of ella's family from a previous post. shanna nye photography is very grateful to these guys. they have been big supporters of my business and a large part of my success is due to them. oh yeah and they are crazy, fun and really amazing parents in so many ways. did i mention that kiddo number FOUR is on the way...yup!











remember I told you about number FOUR..."i guess she keeps falling for this look he gives her" ...sucker!







i laaauuve this one!!



this takes my breath away...



something tells me that these guys have quite a few trashed hotel rooms in their future...





and here's the person who keeps everything running smoothly...she's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! well shanna what on earth does that mean?

(According to Richard M. Sherman, co-writer of the song with his brother, Robert, the word was created by them in two weeks, mostly out of double-talk.
The roots of the word have been defined[3] as follows: super- "above", cali- "beauty", fragilistic- "delicate", expiali- "to atone", and docious- "educable", with the sum of these parts signifying roughly "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty.") (thanks wikipedia!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to order pics for Gloria for her birthday- April 27. let me know when you are ready for my order. I know how busy you are because you are shooting my whole family :). gee, that sounds weird. -Jane