Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Saturday, June 13, 2009

tengo una muneca vestida de azul...

ok white... but muneca for sure!







i think this one is my fav :0










6 comments:

Bea (the proud aunt!) said...

Que bella!

Anonymous said...

Increiblemente preciosa!

Yvette (Aby to those who know me as a grandma)

Unknown said...

I have the most beautiful niece in the world!!!!
Titi Cristy

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful niece in the world
Titi Cristy

Anonymous said...

QUE precioso!!!
~love your cousins~

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!