Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Friday, July 17, 2009

swatting and sweating...

it is HOT in miami! and the mosquitoes...don't get me started! anyway despite our little flying friends and the scorching heat we (i hope and can speak for all of us) had a great time this morning. I shot these guys back in 2007 and wow oh wow has jack grown. he's just chatting up a storm and smart as can be. anyway here are a few of my favorites...

hey can you guys work on jack's disposition...he really needs to laugh and smile a little more!



(fyi: shanna nye photography will not be shooting for the months of July and August unless you are one of the following: bellies & babies client, maternity, newborn or out of towner just visiting. If you think you want a holiday session contact me soon. i'm already booking september and october. last year all of my weekends were booked by the first week of october.)














he loved this



meet the "cute baby makers"...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a fabulous time! Thanks, Shanna!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.