Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, January 21, 2010

amanda...

meet amanda...adorable. thanks guys you were great!




daddy love :)




i love the gentleness of mommy's kiss




in about 10 years this ought to reeeealllly gross amanda out! (but for now it's so sweet)

(we kept having to do this shot over and over...andrew was definitely thankful for all of the "action" he was getting!)







1 comment:

jlwgator said...

aaaah! I cannot wait to see all the other pics! I love these!
Jodi