Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, March 15, 2010

move over fletcher!

here's another b2b package client. i thought i'd start out with the baby of the family...fletcher. fletcher is 10 years old and soon to be a big brother. i get the sense that he is very excited. fletcher's mom and dad are expecting their first human baby shortly. thanks guys i really had fun with you. oh yeah sam's sister is a photography teacher...i hate this kind of pressure!! (i hope she approves!)

fletcher...





i love this one...pretty sure they thought i'd lost my mind when i suggested photos by the bathroom!





warm fuzzies!


arent' they hot!







little high key-esk






2 comments:

CDS said...

These are so cute!! I love the fact they brought their dog into this. I'll definately do this with you one day. xoxo

shanna said...

me too! i love doggies! almost as much as kiddies!