Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, July 8, 2010

enzo and co.

gianna called me a little late in the game..."the sleepy baby game" that is. she didn't find out about me until enzo was 5 weeks old. i was very nervous about shooting a baby this age. it can be very difficult past the first week or two. reason? they wake up after two weeks! enzo was such a good boy though. however at the beginning of our shoot he was certainly calling the shots..."awake shots". then mom stepped in with the the big guns...you know what i mean. after a full tummy & a warm room he was out! then it was time to play. enjoy! he's just yummy and i'll tell you about some more yummy-ness in the family later in the post.






ok so remember the additional yummy-ness? here's ethan... what a great kid. he was super helpful during our shoot...(might have to add him to my payroll) and thanked me about 5-6 times when i left. what an awesome boy! and stunningly handsome. I love non smiling images any day over the smiling ones!!! i personally believe that smiling images force your eye to focus on the mouth and smile instead of the eyes. and for me???...the eyes are where it's at!














love these little lips!



here's mom through the mirror...



thanks guys for a great shoot!! (especially you ethan! you rock!)


Studio note:
I'm not shooing any clients this summer that can wait until fall. BUT if you want to shoot in the fall please call the studio to schedule you fall session soon. most people think that they are ahead of the game when they call me in october to book for fall. and to their surprise it's too late. I'm usually booked for the ENTIRE fall season by the second or third week in october. i will also not shoot anyone past Dec 1st. this will allow us to wrap up november orders. happy summer!

No comments: