Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dylan...what a clown!

ok so dylan's not a clown...i am. i have said it before and i'll say it again...I LOVE JULIE! and any client that is up for fun silly stuff.


now get ready i'm going to get quite philosophical on you...are you ready?

it's deep and make keeping you awake at night...and it is a gross understament when i say to you that what you are about to read will rock your world and might possibably change who you are as a person.

ok here goes...

" life is short peoples and silly should be in abundance!"

that could very well be my life philosophy, manifesto or even doctrine if you will. spread the word my silly peeps!

(and perhaps someone should take note! ...you're going to need to write something on my headstone when i pass)


thanks guys you were awesome. i'll blog more tomorrow. but here are just a couple of my favorites!











in the words of the very wise and stylish rachel zoe...this is bananas!




i'll title this one: "silly in abundance"!






No comments: