Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Friday, September 24, 2010

adrian...the mover & shaker

i meet adrian this morning and boy is he cute, sweet and oh so yummy BUT he was not falling for -OR- have anything to do with my whole "baby whisper" notion. adrian was NOT buy what I was sellin'! oh well still fun and every time i shoot the newborn session i feel so fortunate to do what love. doesn't dad look like matt lauer? and lorena looks fantastic! my jelly belly is bigger than hers! errrr!





i can tell you that almost NEVER my favorite newborn shots inclucde the parents..but not these! I love these and this one of just adrian and lorena is my favorite from the day!!!









the good news is that for our next shoot...sitting up. we don't need him to sleep! they are b2b clients so you'll get to watch this little guy grow up and trust the way he's eating??? its' going to be fast!

No comments: