Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Saturday, November 6, 2010

rain rain go away. (it did not)

we did not get off to a great start at least in terms of the weather. i've never experienced a family this positive and easy going. what do I mean? debbie arrive looking like a million dollars. great hair, make up and sharp dress. at one point during our shoot i looked over and she was standing in the rain with a towel over her head. what a trooper. yes i said RAIN. this was my first photo shoot in the rain. and perhaps last...not good on my equipment. and my hair? that's another story. but hey! wait! debbie's hair looked just as great when we left than when we arrived. oh yeah...the towel. she did not have my back did she? anyway these are about the cutest kids ever. thanks guys. i think the results are pretty good considering the rainy circumstances.







love this... pda!




now i know what you're thinking right about now. wait shanna. rain? really? yep...

No comments: