Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, December 13, 2010

wooo hoooo!

Let me introduce you to "Little Miss Uber Organized Patricia"! She called the studio today to book for her holiday shoot...for when? November 12, 2011!

yes one year in advance. and for that we say "THANK YOU"! And we will be sending her a $100 print credit toward her holiday shoot!!! Thanks Patricia.

I just love organized people...perhaps because I am not!

(And she's as cute as a button!)


No comments: