Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, January 20, 2011

OMG!

i could die!

this was such a great shoot and zane gets "best boy of the year" award. i might even include 2010! and he's THREE! THREE ya hear me?... THREE! these guys are visiting from NY and I sooo appreciate that they manage to squeeze in a little shanna nye photography action every year. they are not staying in maimi so...also big thanks for the long boring drive down. hope you think it was worth it...I DO!

Oh yeah, funny story. at the end of the shoot i thought zane threw sand on my back as i bent over. NOPE a bird pooped on me! (i hear that's good luck and by the looks of these pics i'd say it is.)

And i'm so jealous, they were going to joe's for lunch. i can only hope they had a big LOBSTAH roll for me!

ENJOY! (i'm in quite the capital letter mood, can you tell?)








I LOVE this one!!! oh yes i do!




yummy cheeks anyone?







fav from the shoot. zane was posing like it was his job!



so this one pretty much breaks all "rules" of photogrpahy...well at least old school rules. i love the crop! (goes to show i'm a real rule breaker.)






ok so maybe arden is the poser!






thanks guys and enjoy the rest of your trip!

No comments: