Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Friday, February 6, 2009

more of georgeous Amanda

She is such a natural beauty...I suspect she just slapped on some lip gloss and a dusting a blush the day of our shoot. (Amanda we do not like women like you!) I can't wait to shoot the little "girly girl" in her belly...hope she hires me. As you may remember reading in a previous post I shot Amanda's wedding in Houston in October of 2007. I hope to be able to say many years from now..."we go back a long ways". I look forward to shooting this growing family for many years to come.






warning...if you look at this picture too long you will get dizzy. I realize it's a bit disorienting but there's something I like about it! (oh yeah...her gorgeous eyes!)



1 comment:

Snow Man said...

Well since I've known Amanda for years and had the good fortune of photographing her wedding alongside you, we both know how absolutely radiant she is whether it's as a bride or a soon-to-be mother. Beautiful portraits!