Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"South Miami Side Story"... (get it?)

These... "not your average head shots" shoots are really becoming my favorite kind of shoot. Attention all real-estate agents...contact me! These shoots are perfect for your profession. Stylish, modern, fun, energetic and NO WHERE will you find a boring grey backdrop!

Maria is Miami's go to event planer. If you're planning an event you MUST call her. She's "FABULOUS" and everything she touches becomes "FABULOUS" She has more style than you can imagine. And visions beyond what you can envision yourself! This is why you need her. I'll post a link to her website on my blog later.


The most beautiful sound I ever heard: Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria . . . (get it?...I hope so)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(@_@)