Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, August 13, 2009

joseph...

oh my where do i begin? This is perhaps the most interesting family i've ever shot. dad is from haiti (there is a special little place in my heart for Haiti...never been but hope to someday...right Melis?) mom is from south africa and the kids? miamians! These guys along with many/most miamians is why I live here and love it. I grew up in a very small town in nc. my childhood was wonderful but missing something that i feel is so important...DIVERSITY! therefore i hope to show my children a different life.



i had so much fun with this entire family and mostly these crazy boys, marley and kakhi. look out... flying superman photos coming up next week! and i have much more to say about this cool family. in the meantime here's sneak peek.





oh yeah and mom is the author of "shrinking violet"... check her out!
http://www.daniellejoseph.com/

No comments: