Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, August 31, 2009

kathleen and co.

ok... so first of all kathleen is one week away from delivering in these photos! amazing right? I'm pretty sure I looked like this around 6 months. anyway this family was super fun and very easy to photograph! thanks guys had a good time. keep me posted...any day now right!





daddy-o



"big sister to be"... do you just love that face and ponies??!!

1 comment:

CDS said...

Look at my Oli! Love these! love the one of Oli on Kiki and the one of Junion chasing Oli! LOVE IT! If they don't...I will keep you posted on le bebe!