Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, September 21, 2009

how stinkin' cute is emma?!?!?!?

here's emma...a bellies 2 babies baby. and baby is she one cute baby? tell me...is it out of line for me to want to just kiss those little stinkin' cute cheeks? i am just the photographer right? guess I shouldn't... but had I stuck around for much longer i just might have!










love how serious she is in this one... look at those eyes!







this is my favorite from the day...love when babies suck their thumb. poor emma those teeth popping through are giving her a run for her money.







No comments: