Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, February 22, 2010

out of this WORLD!

so this weekend i planned an extreme makeover of sorts for my son charlie's room. as a second child he has seen his share of hand me downs. now trust me that does not bode well when your hand me downs are coming from your "sister"...yes a girl. but in my defense and for the record he has never worn panties, dresses or pink tutu's... oh wait he has worn a pink tutu. but, in his defense he did have camouflage shorts on underneath. and also i never blog personal items on my blog this time i MUST! so on with the project: i chose a company call red violet creations...please call them if you are looking to "liven up your space". they are the best!!!! so you know how miami goes. i thought they were going to be an hour late starting each day. take a 2 hour lunch break and then cut out around 3-4. NOPE!!! they were on time every day, ate a can of tuna fish that they brought with them...(so i suspect they only took about a 15-30 minute lunch break) and stayed until the sun went down. i'm fairly certain they would have stayed longer but there is almost no artificial light in charlie's room so it was either work in the dark or call it a day. they were very professional and incredibly pleasant and zoe loved catalina hair braid! so there you go catalina...rave reviews from my fashion diva zoe. enough shanna! look at the amazing results! click here to: "liven up your space"
















2 comments:

CDS said...

wow! that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing!! I want to hire redviolet to liven up my children´s rooms when they are born!!