Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, February 18, 2010

yummy twin girls...

meet alexa and tory. ok, so i know i was raving about my boat shoot earlier but these cuties are way better than any boat! these little girlies were so good and made my job very easy. they are "b2b babies" and i'm so excited to watch them grow and change over the next year...stay tuned. oh yeah...alexa is the one with more hair.











alexa's beatiful long lashes...



there i go again...cracking her up!

No comments: