Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, May 24, 2010

jill and co.

so this is a pretty neat family. repeat clients that hired me last year...boy have these kiddies grown and there is a new addition to the family! the two daughters got their mom a gift certificate this year....very sweet. photography gift certificates (with me or anyone) are such a lovely gift that sometimes times people will not get for themselves. i love that they choose photography as a way to freeze life!

anyway they are super cute and i loved photographing them again. enjoy!



here are the grandparents with their beautiful grandchildren...



aww...



yummy ben! who was new to this year's shoot... more of him at the bottom :)




beautiful eyes...this runs in the family.








love the love!!






emily look at those eyes!!!




this is totally one of my favorites from the day!






plucked right out of the water...it's dripping from his feet!




more yummy eyes. see a pattern here?




not sure which nose i want to bite first!


another fav!







told ya there'd be more bottom at the bottom...

not only is this my favorite from the day it is now one of my all time favorites! this is a great example of how these shots come about. the shoot was over...for the most part. and mom decided to let him sans clothes. i hope, hope, hope she lets me put this on my website! i have talked about this with other photographers and they agree. these accidental shots happen sometimes when you are packing up to leave the shoot. some of my best shots have happened under those circumstances.

No comments: