Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, May 27, 2010

meet linda...

if you have ever met me you know that i'm never at a loss for words...never. but now i am. not sure what to say other than meeting linda has changed me. for the better. this is one of the most delightful families i have ever photographed. being the mother of small children there is a part of me that dreads them growing up. they won't think i'm cool, will not want to spend time with me, they'll think that everything i say is stupid and many more harsh realities that will make me wish they were six again. however meeting linda and her children today gives me much hope. some people might argue that you can't know someone in a hour...i disagree.


i saw into the beautiful heart and soul of this family today. thanks guys for inviting me in.


beautiful...












so many good shots from today...these were just a few of my favorites! (and i know what you are thinking...she was so speechless after all)

1 comment:

CDS said...

Those are lovely. :)