Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the solomon family

so i first have to thank mariel for sending these guys my way. they were so much fun. we meet for an early morning miami heat shoot. i'm still sweating four days later! and i think i got my first kiss on this shoot. thank you brooke! staci, hope you were able to relax and enjoy. i actually gave them about ten minutes of free babysitting. i know that's not nearly enough! enjoy!





i love how matthew is holding her back. :)










yummy!

No comments: