Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

what i love



(in no particular order)

the way my children smell after a bath

my 85 1.2 lens

my 70-200 2.8 lens

the idea of having pancakes or waffles on saturday mornings

my small town childhood

my family

when someone tells me my photographs moved them...my goal is tears. :)

spiced crispy pork belly avocado salad, watermelon salad & sweet chili sauce at China Grill...it speaks the the fancy southern girl in me!

my soul mate... the iphone

the friend relationships i've formed as an adult

my son Charlie's giggle and freckle on his chin

getting in to my bed with fresh clean sheets

my daughter zoe's heart and compassion

michy's short ribs...and mine. i think she'd approve if she tried them

bath time with the kids

everything on the menu at hakkasan!

pilot frixion erasable pens (they make a sick erasable highlighter too!)

the comfort ease of my marriage

my loyal nanny who doesn't just work for us but loves my children (and me which is not easy!)

jill and vic

going to bed with damp hair...reminds me of my childhood

to be continued...

leave me a comment below and tell me what you love

5 comments:

kscon said...

...Graeter's Ice Cream!

I always love looking at your beautiful pictures Shanna!

Love,
Aunt Kathy

shanna said...

oooh good one! Black raspberry chip will certainly make it on to my "to be continued" list.

CDS said...

I love being pregnant!! :)

Unknown said...

I love our playgroup and girls nights out! I love looking at pictures of all our playgroup babies lined up on a couch.

Kathleen said...

I love the sound of a train in the middle of the night