Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, March 31, 2011

meredith and co.

here's meredith and her beautiful "company"! scroll down to see her with her sister amy! omg...you are beautiful!! (i want to see their mom and dad!)

1 comment:

meredithlin said...

Shanna,
You are a genius! My daughter is probably one of the most difficult children to photograph and you captured her so well. You're patience and warmth got her to relax and I'm so thrilled with the outcome! I love the one of her and Rich:) I'm so excited to see more!!

Meredith