Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Saturday, March 12, 2011

sasha and co.

i recently had the pleasure of meeting this lovely family. rachel is preggers with baby # 2 and i love that they don't know what they are having. (i never had the patience to do that.) sasha is convinced that it is a girl and WILL be named after one of the disney princesses!

not tooting my own horn...oh wait yes i am! BUT most kids dig me. i must say that sasha really thought i was all that and a super sized bag of chips and the feeling was quite mutual. what a sweetie. enjoy some of my favorites from our session.


stunning...




here's my little muffin...






sasha could not reach high enough to kiss "belle, cinderella, ariel or jasmin" so she had to tug on rachel's shirt and that is soooo my favorite thing about this photo.









love , love , love...



Thanks guys for a great session!

No comments: