Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

families, families, families

As you can imagine, this time of year is crazy busy! I'm actually almost booked for the rest of the year so if you want a holiday shoot contact me soon. I only have about three more dates available.

Meet Jill, Ronnie, Emily, Jared and Adam. Jared and Adam are twins. I had the pleasure of spending a little time at the park with these guys on Saturday.














oh my...how will he ever say no to her...









No comments: