Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photopia

Hello everyone. I'm not sure where to start. What a weekend I had. I photographed what I believe to be some of the most beautiful people in Miami and perhaps in one of the most beautiful places in Miami . Sometime this summer I found out about a place called Photopia Studios . I checked it out and knew immediately that I wanted to shoot there. I wanted to do an entire day of sessions. I asked another photographer if she wanted to join me and the rest is beautiful, blissful history as you are about to see. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day... (if you like what you see contact me to be notified the next time I shoot there.) I'll be posting all this week. Keep checking back! (comments are very welcome)








































































ay chiuaua...










3 comments:

to Janine Stone Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
to Janine Stone Photography said...

just thought i'd leave you a little feedback...beautiful work shanna! isn't it magial there? i can't wait to shoot there next month.

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!