Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On My do I loves me some Brodskys'!!!

say HELLO to Felise, Donald, Logan and Ben oh yeah and Nero the dog and Shokhan the new puppy! This years "Fun Family Award" goes to....drum roll please....Of course The Brodskys'! If these kids don't look back on their childhood with the fondest memories I'll personally hunt them down and remind them of what fun parents they have! Enjoy the photos from their session. Oh and did I mention that it rained...who cared?







Love how Logan was trying to hold it together.



Is there anything cuter than a girl and a puppy?