Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, May 28, 2009

author or model?

I had the extreme pleasure of photographing a local author today. She needed a head shot for her debut novel, THE RED UMBRELLA. It will be published in the summer of 2010 by Random House/Knopf. The story is loosely based on her parents’ and mother-in-law's experience and that of over 14,000 other children who were part of Operation Pedro Pan - the largest exodus of unaccompanied minors in the Western Hemisphere. Hey Christina...does this mean that I've been published too? (sort-of, kind-of?) Talk about riding some coat tails!
Anyway please check out her website and of course buy the book when it comes out. I know I will!

Meet Christina... (I'd love to hear your favorite shot of her. Maybe we can help her decide what goes in the book?:0)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a magician, Ms. Nye! You made me look great. I love them all!

Jill Cadman said...

They're all great shots - but my fav is the second one down with the green background. Looking forward to the book!