Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, May 4, 2009

Zane

I had the privilege of shooting this family last year 5-11-08. (I love repeat clients...remember repeats gets 10% off of everything!!!)

They live in NJ but travel to Miami several times a year to visit family. I just love them and you will too. Zane is very fortunate...there is not a shortage of kisses in this family. I was also very lucky to have been raised with loving and affectionate parents. I know many people that unfortunately did not have affectionate parents in their childhood. Telling your children that you love them is just not enough. So having said that, GO KISS YOUR KIDS...NOW!




(look at those cheeks, you too would want to kiss them!)






kissing under the lifeguard stand...really...aren't they old enough to know better?!







Ok, now when I say to you that Zane LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this...well I'm afraid that's a gross understatement! Yes you might say that you see a look of fear in his face but oh no. scroll down to the next photo where I zoomed in a bit. You could also confirm with dad that Zane was not to happy when he found out that he wasn't staying there all day just to be thrown in the air. sorry Zane but life must go on.









look at those curls! (he has Scott to thank for that)




I think this is my favorite from the day...


Thanks guys for a fun morning!!!
Shanna

No comments: