Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

comfort zone



Boy oh boy was I out of my comfort zone today. For those who don't know I spend about 80 percent of my time shooting kids under the age of five. Today was a bit of a challenge for me. I have two children of my own that are 7 and 5 and what I learned today is that I know nothing about 14 year olds. I'll have one someday but the plan is I'll work my way there gradually. Anyway these boys were great and really warmed up toward the end of our shoot. Hey let's face it...would you like to spend a hour in 80 degree Miami heat on the beach taking pictures with a corny 40 year old? (Boys, be glad I didn't break out the squeaky monkey, balls and bubbles!)

I must admit when I look at these boys it makes me wonder about the future of my little Charlie. I sort of see a little bit of him in their faces.



what do you think? Hollister ad?











favorite from the day...




No comments: