Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, November 12, 2009

carvajal...

so i meet pilar and co. last week. they are such a fun family. i almost had a "rock it out mom" photo shoot with pilar in nyc just recently...maybe next time we are in nyc at the same time. AND just so you know... dadd-o has a special place in my heart...seems i may have met my match in terms of "ones love of burgers". ps going very soon to burger & beer joint! and you should know eduardo that there is a "shake shack" coming to miami next year! i just had a burger from there in ny and when i say YUM... i ain't a playin'! it's a no frills burger wrapped in greasy, cheesy wax paper. oh my let me get back on track. here's this super beautiful family.







love this one...









No comments: