Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Monday, November 30, 2009

jill (queen of my universe) , king, waffle boy and supermodel of the year!

so this ranks right up there with one of my very favorite and bestest photo shoots EVER! Ever...ya hear me people E-VER! first of all let me tell you who this is. remember jill? my studio manager/production assistant/queen of my universe. you know us creative types really need a "smart" person to help keep us. jill started with shanna nye photographer about 9 months ago...has it really been 9 months? jill we could have had a baby! not together of course. j and g would not approve. anyway she came in and has really straightened me out. so if you are wondering what she does... here goes... books, holiday cards, birth announcements, thank you notes, marketing, post production, keeping me organized, ordering, and serious and i mean serious chit chat all the while listening to pandora radio! did i say serious chit chat? it's a wonder we get anything done!

now... over the past 9 months I've gotten to know her kiddies and they are about the cutest most well mannered children you'll ever met. ( yes jill you may give yourself an o'l pat on the back now) and so as one of the MANY fabulous perks of working for little ol' me she got a free shoot. (not to mention her own stapler and trash can) i know, i know, rein it in shanna... pretty soon she'll think she owns the place.

jill thanks for all that you do, i'm sooo looking forward to the new year with you. you have many great ideas and i think we make a smashing team. now enjoy your lovies...hope you like what you see!




mac aka waffle lover...




beauty!!!!



I LAUVE fun people! borning, stiff uptight types go away!
(and look at those poor kids...they had no idea they were getting bunny ears! clueless!)



moms...dress those kids in color!!!! (good job jill)



color!!!!!



what can i even say about this photo??? except... this on is going on the website!!!



one of my favs from the day and this was all joy's idea.


there's something really yummy about a mommy and her boy!





thanks guys you were great!

No comments: