Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ethan, brady and lexi

we had some serious fun in the park. i really thought though that a few weeks ago my job was about to get easier when it dropped down in to the freezing 70's but nooooo. it's now back in the 80's and 90's...hey winter...the fine folks of miami would like to know if you've fallen asleep on the job. my new uggs and super cute scarf collection is also a little concerned and becoming impatient! so yes we had fun but i must say it was another sweaty photo shoot for me. hope these guys weren't too hot.


this family is the best. ethan the oldest boy is a really good friend of my son charlie. and mom and i are in junior league together. and everyone else in the family...just cool!


enjoy...






seriously cute!













thanks guys!!

No comments: