Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

savannah, ryan and co...

so i had to start out with my favorite shot from this shoot. (it's already on the front page of my website) miss savannah is absolutely stunning! even with a snaggle tooth mouth!

but back to the family. so, so many moms call me trapped in "wardrobe H E double hockey stick"! (keeping it clean i'm sure savannah will read this. not only is she pretty but she smart too...reading at a 4-5 grade level...yup she's first grader)

so when heather said they were going to be super silly and show up in ball gowns, jeans and bow ties i said to myself "hmmm love it but how will we pull this off"? well as you can see we did! or should i say they did. and i'm not going to post some of the best shots because i'm pretty sure they will show up on their holiday card. i so totally hope heather calls me and says "oh my, i'm sooooo not good at these things and I have not an ounce of creativity in me, so shanna will you just design our holiday card? just run with it"!

anyway enough about that enjoy this beautiful family!

so high key...






i'm probably going to bite him the next time i see him! (yummy)







seriously? are yoy kidding me?








thanks guys super fun time!

No comments: