Studio Info...

Studio Hours: Monday-Friday 11-4

I tend to book up about 2-3 weeks out. If you are interested in booking a session please schedule accordingly.
(in other words don't call the studio asking if we can shoot one day this week silly goose!)

I'll be taking the summer off therefore the studio will be closed from June-September...with the exception of bellies to babies clients.

Click on the link below to visit my website for lots of beauty and details!

shanna nye photography

Thursday, October 21, 2010

the fancy nancy girls

ok, who am i kidding? in my last blog post i said that due to this being my busy season i'd try to keep my posts short and sweet. but anyone who knows me (chatty cathy) must know that's an impossibility! so here we go. shanna ann (that's me) met emily cate and ashley grace for a holiday photo session recently. i had so much fun with this family and experienced a first...and hopefully a last. during our session at their lovely home... we were shooting and all of a sudden the sprinklers came on! and as you can imagine we all scrambled to take cover...every man for himself style!

me? well i had my camera in my hand with my favorite lens (70-200 2.8) however my camera bag was open and sitting on a bench about 20-40 feet away from me. did i panic? yep but i ran ducking and dodging the sprinklers as best i could which actually ended up not being very good at all! my hair was clear proof of my ducking & dodging abilities. i got my camera and headed for cover. camera was a little wet but daddy craig took extra good care of me with a nice dry towel. even offered me a robe. (my clothes did not escape the sprinklers very well either) very sweet of him. they really felt bad and apologized over and over. clearly they don't know how sweaty and disgusting i get on my shoots.

anyway enjoy this family...i sure did.





this is what beauty looks like!



are you kidding me? serious cuteness!




No comments: